SLEEPLESS KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SLEEPLESS KNIGHTS

A World of Warcraft Guild on the Silver Hand server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!   Welcome! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:30 am

SK is an exceptional group of high-quality individuals, and it has been my pleasure to get to know you folks.

Over the last few months, I sometimes wished to communicate with you outside the game or Vent (to explain why I needed to back out of a raid, or find out if it was too late to join you, etc.) This message board is my solution, and I hope it meets with your approval.

Be advised this is a work in progress, and a few things will be tweaked and adjusted as I familiarize myself with the interface, but for the most part everything is functioning.

I'm especially looking forward to any of you ambitious enough and willing to post Raid or Boss guides in The War Room forum. Having to explain each encounter to newbs like myself wears out our Raid Leaders - so please share your wealth of knowledge and save us all raid time in the process.

Enjoy, and make yourselves at home!

Fran
Back to top Go down
https://sksh.rpg-board.net

Welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SLEEPLESS KNIGHTS :: Discussion Forums :: WoW General Discussion-
Jump to: